Apply now: the World’s Only Soundtech Accelerator Program
<![CDATA[Accelerace and Sound Hub Denmark are joining forces to invite the future’s leading soundtech startups to Struer, the City of Sound, for the sixth time. For the previous rounds, startup teams flew in from every corner of the globe, as far away as Australia and the USA, to participate. Our tailor-made soundtech accelerator program equips the next generation of industry-leading companies with the right tools to get ahead of their competition. During a period of six months, the selected startups get equity-free access to state-of-the-art facilities, acoustics laboratories, industry-specific mentors and makerspace for the development of their products. Struer is home to professionals with sound in their DNAs. The location entails a once-in-a lifetime opportunity for entrepreneurs to collaborate and work closely together with like-minded and highly-skilled business developers, soundtech specialists and employees working for reputable players such as Bang & Olufsen, Jabra and Harman. Not to mention our global community of soundtech startups that are working passionately to push the industry forward while having each other’s back.
We know both business and soundAccelerace is the leading startup accelerator in the Nordics. Since 2008, we have scouted and trained 700+ Danish and international startups with a survival rate of above 88%. Sound Hub Denmark is the world’s first international sound technology and innovation environment for companies and entrepreneurs that want to be world-class within their field. Together, we match the most promising soundtech startups with professionals that understand both the technology-side and the business-side, including the important how-to’s of growth marketing, investments and business development.
Why startups fly in from every corner of the globe
- 100+ hours free business consulting and mentoring
- Market access to industry-leading players (e.g. Bang & Olufsen, Jabra and Harman)
- Tailored training, labs and workshops from industry experts
- State-of-the-art facilities (e.g. a robustness lab, listening rooms, UI testing and accredited safety labs)
- Exposure to Accelerace Investment fund
- 12 months free office space at Sound Hub Denmark
- Support from Struer municipality for relocation and housing
- Community of soundtech startup alumni